Hoping to see you there!
Journey with AFN on May 5, 2017 at our 7th Mental Health Expo!Read More...
AFN New Staff
AFN Welcomes two new staff membersRead More...
Spring Recruitment Days!
coming in April and May, 2017. Put YOUR experiene to work!.Read More...
AFN has a volunteer opportunity.Read More...
Hillman Foundation Awards Grant to AFN
AFN awarded grant from the Hillman Foundation.Read More...
AFN Receives Grant
AFN awarded second Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation GrantRead More...
Allegheny Family Network Support Groups
- CISP Young Fathers Support Group
- Diva Discussions Support Group
- Dual Diagnosis Support Group ( The Hill)
- Turn It Up Network Support Group (East End/Wilkinsburg)
- Fathers Involved Now-AFN site
- Fathers Involved Now-Braddock site
- Fathers Involved Now-North Side site
- Foster Parents Support Group (Penn Hills)
- Men Stepping Up Support Group (Allegheny County Jail)
- Moms United Support Group (Wilkinsburg)
- North Support Group
- Tri-Boro Networking Support Group
AFN's Support Group's meetings are scheduled once a month either in the evening or during the day. Support groups are open to all parents/caregivers raising a child or children with mental health or emotional needs. The following groups are specialized for Dads - Fathers Involved Now groups, CISP Young Fathers, and Men Stepping Up group. Our newest group specializes for Parents in our Foster Families Care Program.
Child Care is available upon request when you call to RSVP. All support groups are listed with time, day, date, address of meeting site, and topic in our quarterly Newsletter insert (pages 3-4,) with the facilitator's name and contact information. If you have any questions about any of our groups, please call our Chat Line number at 1-888-273-2361 between 9am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Our quarterly support group information is available via email as a PDF file. Please call the Chat Line to request a copy.