AFN’s 6th Mental Health Expo
AFN's 6th Annual Mental Health Expo. An exciting day!Read More...
AFN has a volunteer opportunity.Read More...
Hillman Foundation Awards Grant to AFN
AFN awarded grant from the Hillman Foundation.Read More...
AFN Receives Grant
AFN awarded second Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation GrantRead More...
FSP’s Where Are You?
We currently have employment opportunities for Family Support Partners across several of our programs.Read More...
Allegheny Family Network Support Groups
- CISP Young Fathers Support Group
- Diva Discussions Support Group
- Dual Diagnosis Support Group ( The Hill)
- Turn It Up Network Support Group (East End/Wilkinsburg)
- Fathers Involved Now-AFN site
- Fathers Involved Now-Braddock site
- Fathers Involved Now-North Side site
- Men Stepping Up Support Group (Allegheny County Jail)
- Moms United Support Group (Wilkinsburg)
- North Support Group
- Tri-Boro Support Group
AFN's Support Group's meetings are scheduled once a month either in the evening or during the day. Support groups are open to all parents/caregivers raising a child or children with mental health or emotional needs. The following groups are specialized for Dads - Fathers Involved Now groups, CISP Young Fathers, and Men Stepping Up group.
Child Care is available upon request when you call to RSVP. All support groups are listed with time, day, date, address of meeting site, and topic in our quarterly Newsletter insert (pages 3-4,) with the facilitator's name and contact information. If you have any questions about any of our groups, please call our Chat Line number at 1-888-273-2361 between 9am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Our quarterly support group information is available via email as a PDF file. Please call the Chat Line to request a copy.